Choosing the Roof for You
Whether you are building your dream home or replacing a damaged roof, the kind of roof that you choose is key. Your home’s roof protects it from the weather and keeps it comfortable to live in by maintaining its temperature. Making sure that you choose the roof that fits both you and your home is important.
Modern Method Roofing & Construction, Inc. is here to help with all of your roofing needs.
Modern Roofing Options
Today, there are many types of roofs that are available. Choosing the right one for your home may seem overwhelming, and it’s vital to know what each type offers before making a decision
Some common roof types and their benefits are listed below.
- Composition shingle roofs are extremely durable. They help to protect the home from UV radiation and mold, mildew, and fungus. Composition shingle roofs are great for reducing energy and other utility costs.
- Low slope roofs offer lower heating and cooling costs because of the low slope results in a lower ceiling – which means less area to regulate the temperature in.
- Metal roofs offer many great benefits like increased safety, durability, longevity, and energy efficiency. They are also very environmentally friendly.
- Stone-coated steel roofs are another form of shingled roof that reflects heat. They are also resistant to hail, wind, and mold, and they require little maintenance because the shingles are less likely to shrink and crack.
- Concrete and clay tile roofs either concrete or clay tiles instead of shingles. Because of this, the roofs are less likely to fade over time and are incredibly long-lasting.
Making the Right Choice For Your Home
With so many kinds of roofs to choose from, you should consider many factors before making your decision. The cost is most probably the biggest factor to consider. The cost will typically include the price of the roofing materials and the cost of the labor to install the roof. The price of the roofing materials will depend on the kind of roof you choose.
More than just the cost, you have to consider what you want from your new roof as well. Are you looking for energy efficiency overall? Do you want a roof that doesn’t need much maintenance? Is a long-lasting roof all that you truly want? It is also wise to consider the climate that you live in when choosing a roof. If you live in an area with many severe storms, a more durable roof is in order. Really hot climates call for roofs that keep heat out and cool air in.
Only the Pros Know
Professional installation is the only way to know that your roof is correctly installed and will work properly. At Modern Method Roofing & Construction, Inc., we offer a team of employees that value your input and will work tirelessly to make your roof installation go as smoothly as possible. We make sure that you are educated on all the roof types that we offer and guide you through the entire installation process.
If you are in the market for a new roof, call Modern Method Roofing & Construction, Inc. today to get a quote and get started on your journey to a new roof and a better home.
I think about your company
every time the rains come.
You guys did a good job.
Thanks for the gutter guards.
I'd recommend you to everyone. Thank God for Modern Method Roofing!
- Judy Moore
Modern Method Roofing,
for more than 60 years