Why Many Home Owners Are Going Solar
We are currently living in a transitional period where major companies are switching to or considering switching to renewable sources of energy. A few years ago, installing solar panels in your home was only a pipe dream, reserved for big companies and wealthy homeowners. Nowadays, an increase in demand and the fine-tuning of solar technology has allowed paneling to become more accessible and affordable for everyone!
Here’s a quick run-through on why most people are turning towards the sun:
The Benefits of Solar Panelling
Here are Modern Method Roofing, we provide installation services for solar paneling in your home. Here are some reasons why you should consider a solar investment:
- Save thousands of dollars – Most homeowners have claimed to save upwards of $100 monthly using solar panels. Imagine how much you can save in 20 years!
- Save from Day 1 – Solar purchase power agreements (PPAs) and solar leasing have made it possible for homeowners to go solar with options to finance as per their budget. The standard payback period is 5 years so expect to save more in the long run as well!
- Increase Your Property Value – Studies have shown that homes with solar panels sell 20% faster and for 17% more money than homes without.
- Tax Incentives – Although it varies on a state by state basis, you can qualify for up to 30% back on total systems costs! It can also be combined with state and local rebates, so you’ll be paying a lot less and saving way more.
- Environmentally Friendly – Going solar is a good way to reduce your carbon footprint. The U.S. is 2nd in the world in annual carbon dioxide emissions. A typical residential solar panel system will cut 3-4 tons of carbon emissions a year — that’s like planting 100 trees in a year!
- Becoming Energy Independent – As more and more consumers turn to solar-powered energy, we can slowly start to ditch our heavy dependence on foreign, and finite, energy like petroleum, oil, coal, and natural gases. Keeping it in-house can preserve our economy and our air quality!
- Easy To Use / Guaranteed Functionality – Solar panels not only supply clean energy to your home with no greenhouse emissions, but it is also proven to be just as efficient as other types of fuel-powered energy. The paneling is also resistant to weather and can protect your roof from damage over time.
Our Solar Energy System – Photovoltaic Panels
Here at Modern Method Roofing, we specialize in the installation and customization of solar panels to each specific home. We try to make the decision-making process of switching to solar energy as simple as we possibly can. Most roofing companies do not provide solar panel installation due to its relatively complex installation process, but we’re here to assure you that we got this.
How does it work? Our Photovoltaic (PV) Panels work by turning light particles into electricity at the atomic level. Since they are powered by direct sunlight, the panels will work as long as the sun is shining! This allows for operating costs to be low since sunlight is everywhere and supplied by nature. Furthermore, PV panels are now more affordable than ever and are considered one of the best investments out there, with an estimated 12-15% return on investment.
Why Modern Method Roofing?
At Modern Method Roofing, we have over 50 experts on all aspects of the roofing trade. All our roofers have been screened for and surpassed their assessments in:
- Customer service.
We also provide senior discounts, competitive bidding, free estimates, and 100% financing options for our customers. If you’re ready to take the solar plunge, give us a call at (707) 255-8090 or visit our website to learn more about the services we offer.
I think about your company
every time the rains come.
You guys did a good job.
Thanks for the gutter guards.
I'd recommend you to everyone. Thank God for Modern Method Roofing!
- Judy Moore
Modern Method Roofing,
for more than 60 years