Reasons for having Your Roof inspected every 6 Months
One of the most important services provided by roofing specialists in Napa is the bi-annual roof inspection. Interestingly enough, many homeowners overlook their importance and end up paying for expensive roof repairs as a result. Commercial and residential roofs are costly investments so they should be cared for and maintained properly if you want them to last. Unfortunately, most individuals don’t think about this until they are faced with repairing or replacing them.
Most roofing contractors and experts will tell you that you should have a roof inspection every 6 months in order to protect you, your family, and your home from high winds, severe weather, and unwanted occupants (pests). Consequently, regular cleanings and preventative maintenance are the recommended course of action. According to local roofingspecialists in Napa, here are 5 reasons to have your roof inspected:
• Overflowing rain gutters – while this is not technically a roof problem, downspouts and gutters are essential components of water removal. Clogged downspouts and gutters can lead to a number of more serious problems, namely roof damage.
• Preventing vegetation damage – your roof could sustain significant damage if you don’t protect it against moss and other vegetation damage. When birds build their nests on the fascia, they will deposit seeds that promote vegetation growth in the process. A bi-annual roofinginspection in Napa will help prevent this from happening.
• Protecting your investment – your home is probably the most expensive investment you’ll make in your lifetime. The roof serves as a protective covering for your home as well as everyone and everything in it. So why would you increase the risk of it failing by not maintaining it on a regularly scheduled basis?
• Reducing the risk of costly damage – as your home’s first line of defense against the elements, you should contact a roofingcompany in Napa, if you notice dark spots, leakage, sagging, or any other signs indicating damage. You’ll avoid any costly repairs as well as premature replacement costs.
• Your peace of mind – keeping an eye on your roof and having it inspected every 6 months will save you a lot of grief and money over time. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your roof is being properly maintained and kept in good condition.
When it comes to finding a problem or maintaining your roof and preventing problems, DON’T procrastinate! Contact a roofing company or contractor today and schedule an inspection at your earliest convenience. You can look online or ask for referrals from your neighbors or friends. Ask for multiple quotes from different roofers so that you get the best price for the highest quality services.
I think about your company
every time the rains come.
You guys did a good job.
Thanks for the gutter guards.
I'd recommend you to everyone. Thank God for Modern Method Roofing!
- Judy Moore
Modern Method Roofing,
for more than 60 years